Wedding MantraPyaar se parinay tak
“The Fountain mingles with the river and the rivers with the oceans, The winds of heaven mix forever with a sweet emotion, Nothing in the world is single, All things by law divine in one spirit meet and mingle.” Wedding Planning is a nice work which you want to do in such a manner which will be perfectly done in your way, The way you have ever thought of or dreamt of. Bonding of our esteemed members doesn't end at the membership you buy from us we have expended our venture by starting very versatile and professional wedding planning company known as "The Wedding Mantra" pyaar se parinay tak....
We will do all the planning professionally by keeping your own taste, colors, theme, choice and emotions in mind. It includes all traditions and rituals as well as some fresh and innovative approach to make it different.
We want you to enjoy your dream day in a very relaxing manner, from pre-wedding ceremonies to gala wedding parties; we take care of everything to create an inspired wedding that you will cherish forever.
So let's join hands to make your special day “Specially created perfect day"The Royal Wedding Includes
- Exotic Flower Decoration at the wedding venue and 2 main courtyards, floral decoration of mandap with some multi colored rangolis in the central courtyard.
- Illumination of the venue with ferry lights & traditional dias in the lawns and the palace.
- Decoration of the venue by natural lights candles etc.
- Floral décor of the bridal room.
- Priest & Pooja material
- Milni garlands and Jaimala
- Welcome fireworks at the main entrance of the palace.
- Glass of Indian sparkling wine on arrival in the main courtyard.
- Palanquin at the time of Bidai (Departure time)
- Royal welcome at venue with Red carpet lay up on the stairs Torches lit up, drum beaters, showering of flower petals and arti, tikka, garland by traditionally dressed up Girls.
- Live Band, Singers live, D.J. with the lighted floor, Traffic lights, smoke guns, flickers, fun creekersetc.
- Bar-be-que Dinner.
- Wedding banquet dinner.
- Mehandi ceremony and ladies Sangeet.